Sarah works with organizations to develop programming and improve the performance of wellness, resilience, and/or veteran initiatives. Consulting options range from relationship building to research, and from solution identification to execution and implementation.
Sarah’s experience is both practical and academic, and includes the following:
- Resilience program advising and delivery for large veteran service organizations
- Advising university and college adult learning and student veteran programming
- Consulting on university and college women student veteran issues
- Resiliency and mindfulness programming for law school administration, faculty, and students
- Corporate veteran programming and veteran employee support groups/resilience workshops
- Corporate employee wellness programs – advising and delivery
- Policy consulting to U.S. Senators and Congressional representatives
Á la carte consulting on special projects or programming is available at $250/hour.
Workshops and robust programming is also available. Pricing dependent upon contracts.
Sarah works with an interdisciplinary team of social scientists from top tier research institutions to provide:
- Pre-event needs assessment
- Tailored process or impact-level evaluation results focusing on program adherence, behavioral health change, self-reported mental health outcomes, or even simple participant satisfaction.
Want to know more about Sarah’s academic and professional credentials?
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF HER CV HERE.